Program Length & Schedule
The Intensive Outpatient Program is 8 weeks in duration and 3 hours in length. Participation is contingent upon clinical need and insurance approval.
Monday, Wednesday, Thursday: 5:00 p.m. to 8:00 p.m.
Monday, Wednesday, Thursday: 1:00p.m.—4:00 p.m.
IOP receives funding from a variety of private insurance providers, including Medicare. Any co-pay is expected at time of service. Self-pay is also an option.
Program Admission Guidelines:
- Must be currently assessed with a psychiatric diagnosis as defined in the DSM-5
- Must function without active suicidal and/or homicidal intent, or psychosis
- Any other specifics can be discussed during the intake evaluation
Is This Program Right For You?
If you are considering whether you (or a family member) might benefit from Palo Verde’s IOP, consider these questions:
- Do you (or a family member) have frequent or unexpected mood swings?
- Do you get intensely angry with others very easily?
- Do you have areas of impulsive behaviors that affect spending, eating or sexual acts?
- Do you have strong fears of rejection or abandonment?
- Do you often feel bored or empty inside, or seem so stressed that you feel threatened?
- Do you have difficulty deeply trusting others?
While anyone can answer “yes” to many of these questions to at least some degree, the concern comes when these turn into long-standing, persistent and intense patterns.
If three or more symptoms are present, you or your loved one may benefit from the IOP.